@Oldbones Thought you might like to see this. Kodak 400TX 35mm commercially scanned and developed by an inexpensive photo lab: Photo Hippo in Burnley. I have cropped about 10% but I think the grain an tonal range is acceptable. Your thoughts?
I could have sworn that I had responded to this. Another senior moment! I like this. Comp is right. The tonality is right. Recession into the distance and an old wooden boat. What's not to like.
@Oldbones Thought you might like to see this. Kodak 400TX 35mm commercially scanned and developed by an inexpensive photo lab: Photo Hippo in Burnley. I have cropped about 10% but I think the grain an tonal range is acceptable. Your thoughts?
I like this, and its very clear and smooth, I lot more than my photographs.
Do you shoot at box speed or do you over expose.
I have read about it, and am so tempted to do at least one film to see if I can get better results.
Simply asking because the whites are very white in your shot, the ropes hanging on the boat railing look very white.
But, can I ask was it a cloudless day as the sky, and its the same for me look like its cloudless.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.