There seems to be a glut of spiders this year. Perhaps they are taking over. ;)
John2 Well-Known Member Registered Yesterday at 9:37 AM #1 There seems to be a glut of spiders this year. Perhaps they are taking over.
Glenn Well-Known Member Registered Yesterday at 10:49 AM #2 Good capture. I like that the background looks naturally out of focus (wide aperture) rather than being done in post. If you did it post, good job.
Good capture. I like that the background looks naturally out of focus (wide aperture) rather than being done in post. If you did it post, good job.
John2 Well-Known Member Registered Yesterday at 12:28 PM #3 Thanks Glenn. No not in post. I would have to selectively treat the areas between the web strands. Not impossible I guess but .............
Thanks Glenn. No not in post. I would have to selectively treat the areas between the web strands. Not impossible I guess but .............